David Lee Roth approves

By SNBBFF - 25/10/2011 07:10 - United States

Today, it was my birthday. We had a huge family dinner and everyone was invited, including my boyfriend. My family is kind of stuck-up, so I was very nervous about him meeting them. He got into an argument with my uncle over how "awesome" Van Halen is, and ignored me all night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 903
You deserved it 4 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WallyTheWombat 0

YDI for having an uncle that doesn't like Van Halen.

Comments

Here's a thought and it's a bit deep so think it over. If everyone was invited then it is given that your boyfriend was invited. In fact, it is given that I was invited but, no matter, I would not have attended. Since everyone was invited, I decided to trek across the barren country on my own with no worries about being hassled by anyone else, since they were all at your birthday party...

I'm sorry, you can't win in this situation (not even on you b-day). They're too awesome. Happy birthday, though!

The truth in this is epic. My boyfriend completely ignores me when his friends are over. He's always told me the same thing ,'make yourself known'. It's true. You get so focused on one thing everything else gets tooned out!

Lol , just start singing a Van Halen Song and keep getting louder if they get louder. Not only is that comical but then your part of what's going on. Then you boyfriend can't miss you! Problem adjourned.

What kind of guy ignores you over an argument he had with your UNCLE, especially on your b-day? You might want to check his birth certificate to make sure he's not 10 years old.

some_girl9 8

Anybody who doesn't defend Van Halen doesn't deserve to have birthday celebrations.

And your life sucks because of one bad night?

weepingangel_fml 7
creedaddict 9