Cute

By eyesightfail - 21/11/2009 23:02 - United States

Today, I saw a squirrel beside a tree. Thinking it was cute, I stepped closer, picked up a pine cone and tried to lure it to come closer. After about two minutes of silently squatting on someone's lawn holding a pine cone, I realized the squirrel was dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 478
You deserved it 15 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha wow. why would you try to lure it with a pine cone?! sillly., squirrels like acorns. are you nuts?! haha get it? nuts...squirrels. uhh yeaaahh.

morgan_5230 0

You used a pine cone? Hahaha. That's actually really sad though! :(

Comments

pinecone? If you find a LIVE one, try an acorn or some birdseed. They love birdseed.

greendaygirl999 5

Exactly. A pinecone? You can't even eat those anyway

you can throw them in the fire and have them explode... or so I'm told.

morgan_5230 0

You used a pine cone? Hahaha. That's actually really sad though! :(

haha wow. why would you try to lure it with a pine cone?! sillly., squirrels like acorns. are you nuts?! haha get it? nuts...squirrels. uhh yeaaahh.

It wasn't dead. It just didn't like you. YDI for squatting on someone's lawn.

She didn't deserve it. It's not her fault that dead animals are cute. ;)

yeah but how could you not notice the squirrel was dead???

X0XyentroucX0X 0

why the hell you would try to lure a wild animal YDI. u got ur life saved

Inky_fml 0

My stepmother kept two squirrels in the house as pets, because they were "cute". They are filthy, horrible, disgusting animals. It's nice to find someone who hates squirrels as much as I do. OP: you deserve it for trying to "lure" an animal that may carry rabies, and BITES, with something that isn't even food.

Seriously. It doesn't matter how cute they are. They're not tame, and have a good chance of carrying rabies. Jesus, when did everyone get the idea that once an animal has big eyes and soft fur that it's going to be friendly?

docfox advice for today: never squat In someone else lawn UNLESS your taking a shit in it!

Let me get this straight: you thought that a wild squirrel-- a small animal which considers humans potential predators--would be willing to come closer if you showed a pine cone of all things? Did you plan on meeting Santa Claus and/or the Tooth Fairy sometime later in the day?

perdix 29

I think you bored it to death.