Chill out, Cathy

By creepystalkerguy - 14/10/2009 18:19 - United States

Today, a woman yelled at me to stop following her around the store. We were in IKEA. The only way to get through the store is to follow the arrows through a one-way path. Apparently, no one informed her of this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 781
You deserved it 2 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IKEA A one-way maze you can still get lost in.

Why didn't YOU inform her of this? Weren't there other people "following" her as well?

Comments

What a shallow, clueless bitch. Of course, everyone is out to stalk you. You're just so amazing that everyone's going to spend all their free time and risk getting arrested so they can follow you around.

One way? No. If you know the store enough you can just go through it like any other store. Take short cuts go in the opposite way of the arrows, so no, it's not the ONLY way to get through IKEA.

Yeah, and I've never seen an Ikea that works (as I imagined here) like a Haunted House at an amusement park, anyway........where staff eagerly push you along in a squished-up line of like 100 some-odd people............ Nope, not when I've been there. 'Twas not like that at all. :B ................

perdix 29

OP. you are an idiot. If you want to stalk in IKEA, hide in a PAX/KOMPLEMENT or ELGA wardrobe and ********** as the pretty women walk by. How hard can that be? I've never been caught doing that, er, I mean, NO ONE has ever been caught doing that.

nah from wher I come from IKEA is only one has one way to go... one entrance an one exit. I asked the people hu walked ther if those were the only exits.. because i kno the ikea well I usually just go out through the entrance but u not supposed too

omg, thats just her being stupid, not an FML if anything, she should be the one on here "today i thought a guy was stalking me, but then i realised i was stupid"

hahaha that lady is a ******* dumbass!

You can actually get through more than one way. There is a main pathway through the display area of the store (it's set up like most furniture stores, with demo living rooms, bedrooms etc) that is marked with arrows, but you can cut through displays to get through quicker. I would assume it's designed that way both to keep people form getting lost, but mainly to force people to see everything they're selling.

there are some shortcuts in all ikeas but hey if she's dumb enough not to realize what was going on that won't be her only issue in life.

imagineapc 11

Um.. this is not your FML. This is her FML. Such as: Today, I yelled at someone to stop following me throughout the store. We were in IKEA, and I didn't realize everyone has to follow the arrows to get through the store. FML.

So is there like a policeman there to monitor people who are going the "wrong way"?