Check this out

By Robert - 01/07/2009 09:37 - United States

Today, I got two viruses on my laptop. One was a fake anti-spyware program that cluttered the screen with pop-ups. The other opened the browser repeatedly, each time to a generic porn site. This all conveniently happened at work, on a projector and during a meeting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 649
You deserved it 7 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that is really terrible.. Talk about bad timing FYL indeed

aww, that happened to someone i know at school once.

Comments

I believe you mean Internet explorer? u see, windows explorer is files. compuidiots. "Microsoft 7" indeed.

Man that sucks. I have a PC and I've had one all my life and I hate it. I have to scan for viruses like everyday to actually not have anything and I don't watch **** or click anything stupid. Personally I just think they're not that great of computers.

YDI for being stupid enough to get a ******* virus. I've been using Windows for years, without any antivirus software, and have never gotten ONE virus. I'm tired of you dumbfuck retards giving the rest of us Windows users bad names. If you're too stupid to use one, either kill yourself or buy a Mac. After all, Macs are for idiots that are too stupid to use a real computer.

foxegrandpa 0

that will definatly get u a promotion

xTheBasicFlawx 0

Wow!! That happened to me too! I don't even watch ****, but now my parents think that's why I spend so much time on the computer. Gah. That sucks!

doggie3 0

As a computer engineering sudent I say: F*ck the pc anc f*ck the mac. Both are sh*t.The pc is slow because of windows vista (well see with windows 7). The mac is an overpriced, low performant computer that is only good for its looks (besides apple encryptes all of its source code, theres no liberty, why do you think people jailbreak their iphones/ipod touches?). Linux is the best! It's faster and more safe, since the community repairs the code's weaknesses in no time. Ubuntu FTW.