Caught

By fuck - 09/11/2013 23:30 - United States - Hubert

Spicy
Today, I got a call from my husband asking me to bail him out from jail. He was arrested after being caught having sex with a waitress in a restaurant bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 404
You deserved it 5 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you didn't bail his sorry ass out let the waitress he was caught having sex with bail him out, I'm sorry your husband is a douche OP.

Comments

mikaellikestacos 14

Finally one with out any you deserve it's! You don't deserve that I'm so sorry

Finally. Everything has been at least a partial YDI lately.

Never understood why people complain about /no/ YDI's when clearly only the ratio matters. There's always gonna be a vote against popular opinion, be it on accident or intentional. Why fuss about it? "OMG HOW CULD U VOTE YDI??!!?"

keep him in jail. teach him a lesson. what a dick.

Don't bail him out, let him call his mother.

I don't get why people said YDI. What you deserve is to throw his shit out the window, change the locks, tell him you want a divorce. Then sit back and laugh because the ***** he was with probably has crabs or something. I mean she doesn't care if she ruins a marriage can you imagine the.trash she sleeps with. No way she's clean:-)

The husband could have easily taken off the ring. The "*****" as you put it may not have known he was married. She may have even been his girlfriend.

She may not be a ***** based on sleeping with a man she may or may not have known was married. But, how many proper mannered women do you know that have sex in the bathrooms of their workplace? Now come on..

SuperMew 22

Okay, it was not the best idea for her to sleep with the husband. However, she is not at fault for ruining the marriage. For all you know, the waitress did not know he was married, he lied to her, or told her he was split up with Op. The waitress has been arrested, likely lost her job, over sex with someone obviously not worth it. I think she has suffered enough. The only one to blame for hurting Op is the husband. He was the one married, the one who made a vow, and the one who chose to disregard this. Instead of focusing on him, you accuse the girl of pretty much being a ***** and having a disease. Only the people in the marriage have a responsibility to their spouse, he could have said no, he could have turned her down. The waitress is not responsible for anything more than breaking the law.

Sorry about the situation op but on a side note, sex in a public restroom (in my opinion) is gross, they are very dirty- and not the kinky kind of dirty!

Nobody deserves to be cheated on. I am assuming you didn't bail your husband out of jail after finding that piece of information out. I hope you hand him divorce papers whenever he is able to receive them. I mean, if you're able to sort this out and give him a second chance... you can try (some will not cheat again) but in my experience and the experience I have heard from others, once a cheater will always be a cheater on you OP. Giving a second chance takes a lot of strength and trust to do when that person has already violated the trust between you if you choose to give him another shot. Your husband doesn't deserve you imo.

you should've have left his ass in jail , and when he gets out let him know you wamt a divorce . just think you have evidence of him cheating so you will be granted the divorce :)

Mayranieto 7

Keep his cheating ass there !!! Hope your okay !