Breeders

By Anonymous - 12/07/2015 19:39 - United Kingdom

Today, a customer at the restaurant where I work reduced me to tears by screaming at me, as I nearly knocked out his 2-year-old with the kitchen door, after he let the little boy play on the floor behind it. Apparently, it's my fault I can't see through solid wood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 641
You deserved it 1 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I see nothing wrong with a human door stop. However, it should be the dad because he clearly has no mental activity.

bryce0110 23

I can't see his brain, either.

Comments

Goblin182 26

I hate people who don't control their kids then blame someone else when something bad happenes.

This is why we should have tests on people to see if they can be parents if they fail they are sterilized to prevent the stupidity from passing onto the next generation

I so agree 27! And the problem is, that these spoiled and undisciplined children end up turning into self-entitied, monster adults that we all have to deal with and ends up being someone's boss. Parents need to realize that they are shaping who the child will become as an adult and how they will behave for the rest of their lives. If you've got a brat for a child, then they're only going to grow into a brat of an adult that the rest of the world has to deal with.

Aww I hope you feel better OP. I hope his 2 year old son doesn't end up with that terrible attitude.

You should have said something on the lines of "I'm terribly sorry for this, but please understand that I can't see through the solid wood door so you should not have let your child play there. If you want a place where employees have x-ray vision feel free go find one. Have a good day."

Rule1: children should not be left un attended..

Some people do not deserve to be parents if they're THAT stupid.

ajs1987 15

The only reason I clicked YDI is because you cried over this moron. I would've kicked his dumb ass out of the restaurant before he managed to utter a full sentence to me.

Oh_bother44 11

Some of us are more sensitive to being yelled at. I had a customer on the phone the other night yelling at me and I managed to keep it together till I left for the night but for some of us the best way of "letting out" the emotional stress of being yelled at is tears.

45 is right. For some people they deal with that frustration and emotional toll of rude customers and being yelled at by yelling back or getting angry, and some release it all by crying. A lot of people don't like being yelled at or having people mad at them either. I think people tend to cry more from frustration and exhaustion then anything else.

ajs1987 15

I understand both of you, but no one can make you feel inferior without you allowing them to.

Some people's children...freakin idiot...

CliffyB03 28

Maybe he shouldn't just let his kids play where they shouldn't and maybe they won't almost get hit with a door.