Breakdown

By Gullible - 25/02/2013 06:10 - United States - Cleveland

Today, my boyfriend of three years told me he was thinking about us taking a break. After an hour of crying and him saying it would be okay, I accepted it. When I asked when the break would start, he replied, "What are you talking about? I only said I'd thought about it" and then laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 506
You deserved it 7 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its not very cool or nice of him to let you cry for an hour over this. he sounds like he just wanted to show how in control he is of the relationship. Not acceptable. Maybe you should think about starting the break.

Comments

seansbro56 10

What did you say afterwards??? I would have been speechless!!!

Now you should tell him it's time for a break. You've already got your own ass, you don't need another.

You should think about punching him in his left ********. Then make damn sure he KNOWS you're thinking about it.

Damn that's not okay. Letting you cry for over an hour because he was 'thinking about it'? He sounds like kind of a tool, sorry op.

Only a dick would play with your emotions like that.

Dicks play only with butts and vaginas. Sorry to destroy your sensitivity!

44 -you forgot boobs (if they are big enough) mouths and hands.

oj101 33

Gosh. I wouldn't recommend this... always be the bigger person... but I guess if you wanted to get back at him, the equivalent would be announcing that you're pregnant with him then say "just kidding" after a day, or ask him "is it in yet?" when you are physically linked together in a moment of passion.

That was really mean of him, I'm sorry OP.

Oh well, at least now you know you should work on your relationship.

Perhaps by ending it and working on much healthier relationships. Any person willing to make you cry for an hour and later laugh about it is a total dick and is probably best left alone.

Ball sack. Your fist. Problem solved!

PenguinPower 8

"We were on a break!" -Ross Geller