Brand recognition

By Okay doctor - 26/02/2022 10:00

Today, after a 20-minute conversation, I'm still unable to convince my grandmother that Tylenol and Acetaminophen are the same thing. I just graduated med school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 832
You deserved it 80

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grumpy Jack 26

Just stop trying. Let her be an ignorant dumbass. Congrats for graduating Med school.

wysegirl 24

did you show her the bottles where she could read the ingredients?

Comments

Grumpy Jack 26

Just stop trying. Let her be an ignorant dumbass. Congrats for graduating Med school.

They're not. Tylenol is acetaminophen with 5G microchips in them that let Bill Gates track you. "They" don't want you to know that ;)

wysegirl 24

did you show her the bottles where she could read the ingredients?

Presumably she wanted Tylenol and he had acetaminophen but couldn't get her to accept it. Meaning that one of them had to go out and get Tylenol. I'd definitely be annoyed if I was asked to go out and get something I already had.

2deployments1divorce 11

Could have wanted to take both.

Because if she takes a medicine with acetaminophen in it and takes a Tylenol, she could overdose. If she consumes alcohol, it could really **** up her liver.

rotflqtms_ 21

Next time you have tylenol, show her. I'm sure googling "the generic name for tylenol" won't help if she doesn't even trust what you verbally say. Can she see to read a bottle? I'd waste the gas and take her to the pharmacy to show the tylenol bottle. If that fails (because she can't see it), ask the pharmacist what the generic name for tylenol is. Make sure she hears the entire exchange.