Gimme the Vicodin

By Anonymous - 10/10/2018 17:30

Today, my mother-in-law flushed my pain medicine because she believes I’ve been using it too long and I’m addicted. I had surgery four days ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 785
You deserved it 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BigSloppyMeowMix 9

Does your mother in law believe she is an MD? That's illegal and your mother in law shouldn't be handling your medications, especially if they happen to be narcotics. The only advice I can give is for the future: Don't let other people have access to your medications. Sorry, OP.

If it were possible I would flush /her/ down the toilet--.

Comments

She was right. If you weren’t already addicted, you were on your way to becoming a junkie. Last thing you want is opioid-induced constipation!

RichardPencil...most times your comments are funny. this time you missed it big time. melissa87..maybe she was over to help her daughter..the wife with any extra chores caring for children while dad was recovering. just my thoughts though.

Blinkenbury 4

You realize that his comment was sarcastic right

If it were possible I would flush /her/ down the toilet--.

WORST thing she could have done. THANK HER for polluting our water ways. Dumb c*nt.

BigSloppyMeowMix 9

Does your mother in law believe she is an MD? That's illegal and your mother in law shouldn't be handling your medications, especially if they happen to be narcotics. The only advice I can give is for the future: Don't let other people have access to your medications. Sorry, OP.

Oh christ, i hope you can get ahold of another batch before the pain gets too much, I'm sure lots of people have batshit crazy mother in law medication meddling so they might understand Maybe flush her cash and cards down the bog so she can't 'purchase any drugs and get hooked, beat the addiction before it starts' haha

tounces7 27

The only people with Batshit crazy mother in law problems are those who won't stand up for themselves. I had a batshit crazy mother in law once. During 10 years of marriage we saw her exactly twice. After that she was firmly informed she's not welcome anymore.

volunteer 8

In my opinion your mother-in-law is right, she just worry about you, maybe you should explain with her

ari330 21

she's right to flush pain meds after surgery. Are you right in the head. I could understand if it was cocaine, cigarettes, alcohol, but pain meds, really dumbass.

onceuponatime456 16

Did it take a long time to become and idiot!

have a surgery before you say something that stupid.

maroongrad 13

Your Mother inlaw is an idiot. Hope you recover soon from your surgery. Remember.... You will be a part of her life when it comes time for her to be sent to a nursing home. Nice Nursing home or release her back into the wild?

TxKitten79 10

I'd call the doctor right away and explain what happened. abd then tell the husband to have a serious talk with her about boundaries and minding her own damn business.

onceuponatime456 16

Tell the bitch to get the **** out of your life! She is poison and if you partner does not do something then get rid of partner too!