Boring

By Anonymous - 24/10/2009 14:58 - Canada

Today, after drunk texting a girl the night before, I sent her a message saying I was sorry for everything I said. All she could say back? "Those were some of the most normal drunk texts I have ever read. I'd hate to see how boring you'd be sober." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 440
You deserved it 7 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You have apparently have a clear mind when you are drunk? Dude don't feel bad, that is like a superpower!

Comments

I think not being stupid and crazy when drunk is probably a good thing. She's just disappointed she can't make fun of you.

That's what she says now...until she discovers that 'boring' = safe. She still hasn't grown up. Forget her.

#13 mightve been first if he didn't waste all that time bragging and posting a comment that probably took 2 minutes to write

*facepalm* You notice how it's a reply? There is no way they could have been first. #13 was just making fun of all those people who make a big deal of being the first person to comment.

thank you panda, i thought i was the only one on here who realized that..silly people.

sarcrl 0

she could have been kidding >.>

YDI for texting. You should have had the balls to tell it to her face, or at least call her.

procrastinatorrr 0

so true. if they see each other in person he could (hopefully) prove he's not boring? can't tell much about people from texts... but the fact that he posted it here... well we know he's oversensitive and pathetic!

this is NOT an FML. The text from her is her kidding around. It means you didn't say anything so bad. You're a dumb ************.

......................................huh, what? ...Sorry, I fell asleep trying to read this fml. Now let's see, it was something about being boring, right? You don't say...

Mike03_fml 0

I'm sorry for all the boring ppl on this planet in general and apparently you're one of them. FYL. I agree with #51. Being boring by texting really makes it more lame than anything...