Big awkward

By JDLAX1924 - 05/08/2010 23:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom came into my bedroom and told me to "Listen to this voicemail." I listened to me and my girlfriend talking dirty, followed by the bed springs bouncing for 3 minutes. I had my phone in the pocket while I was having sex with her and it left my mom a nice voicemail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 802
You deserved it 42 528

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should have sex with your pants off.

u only lasted 3 minutes?!? that's pathetic

Comments

lol that's sad u only lasted 3 mins lololol

buhahahaha the fml and the fact that it was 3 mins made me laugh

NotYourOrdinary7 6

3 minutes, eh? winterfresh lasts longer than that.

yuesha 5

I'm pretty sure phones stop recording a message after a while. Just saying, he could've lasted a while longer and the message just cut off. I've had people butt dial me before and leave messages. They don't go on for eternity.

5 maybe the vociemail cut short dumbfuck

zach55 0

wow man that's harsh. and btw, I meant the fact that the voicemail hit 3 minutes ad he did not notice sorry I'm not being specific jackass

kellanlvr 1

haha im sure your mom liked it ;)

MyChemical_fml 0

Lol I enjoyed reading the comments more than the actual FML

3 and 5 both look 10-14 years old they probably can't even last 20 seconds! Hell, they probably can't even cum!

why don't you have a picture? u sound like one right now -_-

toothache 0

haha make sure you turn your phone off next time

zach55 0

after your mom showed you that voicemail she ****** you right?

Why did you have your pants on during sex? I don't know how it would call from your pocket unless you were wearing them.

lilweapon 0

what was his mom doing while she listened... sounds like it be funny like she reading and she gets the voicemail. her first thought after hearing this is my son is getting more than me.

Arsonnist 3

"Ha...uh...who sent you that? Haha....

PLAYSTATION33333 0
superbadd 0

34, after reading your comment this gives me second thoughts about this fml being real.

Shookitup 0

that is awkward, agree with 34

Brittney_E 0

guessing u guys had fun at dinner time... why the **** would she listen to it all?! sicko.

Brittney_E 0

and why would she keep it :o

RyanG_21 0

34, maybe he just pulled it out for a quickie?

Only 3 min?? Hope your GF dumps you for someone better in bed! OK-- let me explain sex to you. All a man needs for sex is a place, but a woman needs a purpose. Find that purpose and you will be the greatest lover she has ever had. Sex will last for hours. OP- you are clear proof the human gene pool needs some chlorine.

MhP_fml 0

I call fake because almost all phones stop recording messgaes after 1 minute.

Is that a phone in your pocket or you just happy to see me? ;)

3 minutes, tell her you were inspecting the springs....

op, then how old are you? if you live w/ your mom, you must be young, for her to get mad at you. 34, He never said the phone was on his pant's pocket.

rbkhockey33 0

3 - once you hit puberty, come back and post. until then, go watch spongebob or something.

cantfightfate 0

80...what kind of logic is that? lol my phone records messages way longer than 1 minute.

34: I can think of many ways this is plausible. Some enthusiastic foreplay could've caused the phone to call his mom, and either he took his pants off and the phone's got a great mic, or he left 'em on for their quickie. 78: What a fount of knowledge you are. Ought to charge for advice like that. -__- 80: I've both left and received lots of voicemails longer than a minute over the years. Leaving stupidly long messages is a long-running game/joke with my circle of friends. We've probably had 50 different phones altogether, on lots of major carriers. So I'm not sure where you're getting that info.

92, unless you're blind, it DOES say his phone was in his pocket. Fail.

btterflygrl 0

he probably had his pants on while they were talking dirty, phone called his mom, then took them off when they had sex

I've had messages like this. my bfs phone does it and I get a four minute voicemail of him playing guitar

Brittaneyyy 0
KrystalCaliyah 0

#5 you look likee yourr ?. 1O yrs old you shouldnt be on this FML && that sucks OP ydi for not turning ya phone off or putting it somewherr else . && FYL cause it was 3 minutos

ahhhh! that suckks. I always put my clothes and items far away from the bed and even if it's a quickie and not everything comes off I empty my pockets. still one can still forget. fyl op, you're in for a world of hurt.

124 You spell like a 10 year old, well actually worse, maybe like a lobotomy patient. And maybe he was laughing at the fact that the voicemail was 3 minutes long. Although I agree that 3 hasn't hit puberty yet.

I wouldn't say it's fake just 'cause he dialed from his pocket. My pants may come off during sex, but they usually just get tossed off a few inches beside me as opposed to on the floor. So maybe they just rolled over onto the pants? Who knows.

I hate it when idiots like #34 thread-jack and basically post the same thing I did a long ass time ago, and then the bigger idiots who reply to that and say "fake spotting win" when I did it already. FU.

YDI for your mom coming into your bedroom and telling you to listen to a voicemail. You listened to you and your girlfriend talking dirty followed by the bed springs bouncing for 3 minutes. You had your phone in the pocket while you were having sex with her and it left your mom a nice voicemail.

dickster 0

Ok? Is cumming your definition of being mature? Puberty happens at different times. And why do you care how old they are? At least they commented on the FML. Give good insight before you criticize.

#80, I agree. Also if you go over the recording time usually you get the option to re-record your message or to just not leave one at all.

Sexyy, your mom got a ladie boner from it I bet ;)

and only 3 minutes? your gilfriend couldn't of been satisfied.. you poor sad man/child thing..

yea and u can tlk can't u..... u sont even hav a pic and no.3 is hot.. :D

72 exactly what I was thinking, 34 it's not like u have to strip all the way down to bare nakedness everytime u have sex, boys can just whip their stuff out. so this FML can be possible

BallinJ 0

did ur mom get wet hearn that voicenail and start jackn u off

Haha ydi for lasting 3 minutes, unless you picked her up and sexied up the wallz bruuh

quite honestly I've made my girlfriend cum in less than 3 minutes...

MeAlec 1
NzxtZ06 0

Damn, you must have some balls to admit you can only hold it for 3 minutes.

I think the pants were on the floor or something.

How sad that people think he meant he only lasted three minutes. if you have a ******* phone. you know that even voicemails have a limit to how long they can be. dumbasses

142- Calm down. I never read yours it was just my thoughts as I read the FML. Sorry that I stole your obviously needed FML glory. You need more attention in your home life I believe.

I need so much attention. That's why I posted my comment as a reply to #1 so everyone could read it first. Oh wait. Oops.

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground.

yesYDI 0

29 He doesn't sound like anything. He is TYPING.

u only lasted 3 minutes?!? that's pathetic

or, you know, OP's mom's voicemail could've cut it off at the 3 minute mark.

mtl_gtrst1723 0

then that means she liked what she was hearing or else she would have just hung up

yuesha 5

...when you miss a call, you get a voicemail to listen to later. When you answer a call, you don't. Self-explanatory.

Toxxic_Blackout 0

I think they meant that she could have hung up while listening to the voicemail

maybe it was his first time? everyone can agree that we all didn't last very long out first time lol

Maybe you should have sex with your pants off.

hawkmcge3 0

pants on for foreplay offfor sex I think that's what he meant

CheaRight 0

maybe she liked it. I think her and that message got freaky later that night!

bakingstuff 0

op you couldn't take the phone yoy of your pocket? and you only lasted 3 minutes? your mom must've been disappointed

Oh my goodness OP haha please take your pants off next time! If that ever happened to me, I'd never hear the ******* end of it. I hope your mom was cool about it xD

Arsonnist 3

YDI for having a bed. YDI for having springs in your bed. YDI for having pants. YDI for having pockets. Basically everything, right?

You'd never hear the ******* end of it? Does that mean your mom wouldn't play it for you?;)

lol I mean, my mom would never let me live it down >=( She's a meanie like that.