At last!

By thehumanshield - 05/08/2011 08:41 - United States

Today, my house was raided for drugs. I had to find out my father is a drug dealer. The cops then told me this wasn't their first time here, but it was the first time I was home to see it. They said it was nice to finally meet me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 198
You deserved it 2 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MasterShake1100 0

Imagine how that conversation would go. "oh hey we're just searching your house for drugs. Oh your his daughter? Oh it's nice to meet you! Yeah we come her often." FYL

This is how the Should have gone. 1st cop: He's your old man? OP:Yes... 1st cop:Hey Frankie, over here!Come meet his kid! 2nd cop:Hey kid how you doing, we've been dying to meet you.Been here about 5 times never met you. *pats OP on back* 1st cop:See you soon kid.We'll be back.

Comments

ihatemekay 6

Have you ever wondered where on earth he had so much money? Now you do know!

ashtree 12

Ahhh, this reminds me of the dad from Scary Movie.

ihatemekay 6

49 & 58- Are fakes- Share same photos

ha! I know all about this. my dads like that too! except he makes the drugs! haha! has been all my life! and I happen to be at a raid once! apparently the biggest one anyone around here's ever seen! and it sucks ass! good thing I'm not close to him tho!!

Hey at least they haven't busted your drugs out :)

Why are you taking it the wrong way? It's not like they were coming to search you. You obviously had nothing to hide. So I don't see anything wrong with them saying it was nice to finally meet you. Cops are actually nice people, its the people who screw themselves up or do stupid things (break the laws, etc) that make them not nice to that particular person. They're nice to people to follow the laws. But sucks for you to have a father who had to have his house searched that you are currently living it, wouldn't be fun to watch.