Apple juice, ************

By Anonymous - 05/11/2012 17:01 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, at daycare, a little girl cussed me out because I didn't have any apple juice left. When I called her parents, they sided with her and cussed me out too. My boss refused to sympathize, and reprimanded me for not making sure we still had apple juice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 801
You deserved it 2 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

soullessgingers 0

Wow some kids are so spoiled. It's worse when the parents do nothing about it.

Blakeykins 0

Kids these days...little monsters.

Comments

perdix 29

I've noticed that when I've given a urine sample, it looks a lot like apple juice. If not saying you should serve piss to bratty kids, but if it's the alternative to a three-ring butt-reaming . . .

Too bad you couldn't slap her right across her mouth. I'm a bit older but if I had done that, my babysitter (a family friend) would have ground the soap into my teeth when I had to put the soap in my mouth for it. Then she would have told my parents, who then would blister my butt to the point I couldn't sit for awhile.

In that girls case, parents care too little but in ur case they sound too extreme.

Slapping and otherwise abusing children teaches them nothing good. An authoritative approach is a much better bet.

Well you can tell all of them to shove the apple juice where the sun don't shine and no I don't mean the refrigerator.

Thy girl is gonna have serious trouble when life doesn't always gives her what he wants, too bad her parents and supervisors are dumb as well. Smile, and do u r best. U don't deserve this.

Thats why I only deal with my kids lmfao, I'd have to tell the parrents to get their rotten kid tf out of my day car and do not come back. unacceptable. when I was a kid they had this paddle with B.O.S.S. engraved/drilled into it, and I would have B.O.S.S. on my butt for decades.

What if they were in your night car? And how many days/months ago did B.O.S.S. fade off considering you've only been alive for two decades?

Buy apple juice, take it to work, and drink the whole ******* jug in her face. NOW WHAT, BITCH? ... You'll probably get fired.

haha. me saying "NOW WHAT, BITCH?" in a squeaky voice sounded so funny! You're a genius.

roblaycle 3

Tell them to go screw themselves and quit! Then get a better job

RaeNiece1 15

LMAO . I Can Imagine The Whole Scene .