Apple juice, ************

By Anonymous - 05/11/2012 17:01 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, at daycare, a little girl cussed me out because I didn't have any apple juice left. When I called her parents, they sided with her and cussed me out too. My boss refused to sympathize, and reprimanded me for not making sure we still had apple juice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 801
You deserved it 2 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

soullessgingers 0

Wow some kids are so spoiled. It's worse when the parents do nothing about it.

Blakeykins 0

Kids these days...little monsters.

Comments

Enochian72 0

I got love for the youth but I hate your generation.

nachosbabygurl 9

wow all this for apple juice really

Where the hell do you work that its acceptable to be cursed out by a little girl and her parents and it somehow be your fault. Apple Juice is not the end all. In fact kids now should drink more water. Should have watered that shit down.

Just like the old pic where back in the day when a kid brought home bad grades the parents would look to the kid like why and now parents scream at the teachers for answers to their kids grades, bad behaviors ect. This world is going to crap one generation of Lil jerks at a time!

I understand man. I work with kids too. Actually serving the little monsters food. Thankfully I havent had to be cursed at by a child or adult. Because I'm pretty sure I'd have been fired for snapping back at them.

natalia18oo 12

I work at a Daycare as well and any time we run out of juice, because my boss wasn't able to get to the store yet, I just give the kids water! They don't need all the sugar that's in juices now a days anyways!! But luckily I haven't had to deal with a parent or kid cussing me out yet, though I have been told off by a 3 year old lol

Juice has always been full of sugar unless you specifically buy the ones labelled 'sugar free'. Also, it's not like sugar makes them hyperactive, it just leads them to put on weight. So yea, I guess they still don't need it.

I smell a dumbfuck society. but seriously, how did you manage to run out of apple juice? that's just stupid. *slaps each of them in the forehead*shouldve had a v8, bitch!

merpelyn 2

That's daycare for you... so many parents with unreasonable demands. I feel your pain OP!

moxie0dae 4

I'm sorry. I work at a daycare too and sometimes the kids can be unbearable.

No one knows how to be a good parent anymore all this adults or should i say teens are just worried about parties so they let their kids be brats and leave parenting to grandma and grandma tired just let's them do what ever they want like the momy and daddy. I was spanked and scolded. I was still bad but not like this kids. They go over the limit I never never would of done that unless I wanted a spanking!!!!