Apple juice, ************

By Anonymous - 05/11/2012 17:01 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, at daycare, a little girl cussed me out because I didn't have any apple juice left. When I called her parents, they sided with her and cussed me out too. My boss refused to sympathize, and reprimanded me for not making sure we still had apple juice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 801
You deserved it 2 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

soullessgingers 0

Wow some kids are so spoiled. It's worse when the parents do nothing about it.

Blakeykins 0

Kids these days...little monsters.

Comments

Kids will be kids. Some parents...are simply incapable of common courtesy and reason. But your employer continuing the trend is where I would draw the ******* line.

Hopefully you can find a better job.

Then get the girl some apple juice. !! YOU DESERVED IT !!

desertrose415 8

So you expect her to drop everything and leave the other kids unattended while she runs to the store to get apple juice because some bossy little brat told her to? Get some backbone, that's why the kid is where she's at already.

Brats don't deserve apple juice. But with parents like hers, its no wonder she's turning out the way she is. Well, they'll get theirs. Bratty, over-indulged children end up demanding far more expensive treats then apple juice.

Mmmmm. Apple juice sounds good right now.

i would pee in bottle, add a whole bunch sugar in it and feed it her as apple juice.

Tycisas 5

It's amazing how many dumb asses there are. For one the parents have priority issues, (they are not teaching this kid good values) two your boss is an idiot. They should not condone foul language period at a "childcare facility".

melrose90210 10

But where has all the apple juice gone!?