Apple juice, ************

By Anonymous - 05/11/2012 17:01 - United States - Silver Spring

Today, at daycare, a little girl cussed me out because I didn't have any apple juice left. When I called her parents, they sided with her and cussed me out too. My boss refused to sympathize, and reprimanded me for not making sure we still had apple juice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 801
You deserved it 2 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

soullessgingers 0

Wow some kids are so spoiled. It's worse when the parents do nothing about it.

Blakeykins 0

Kids these days...little monsters.

Comments

Knightchaser27 25

Hopefully you gave her a time out or reprimanded her in some way.

Wait you mean to tell me that there isn't a chapter entitled "apple juice" in The Rights of Man and Citizen? Kidding aside, even if it some how was your documented responsibility within you job description to always have apple juice on tap, your employer should have at least defended you from the parent and child and reserved any disiplinary action for later. It is your boss' job to protect you from any thrid party and only your boss has the right to criticize your actions, provided you are actually in the wrong.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Your job sucks and you are surrounded by a-holes. Keep working but start looking for another job.

noisebox 1

Next time may I suggest replacing the apple juice with pee, it looks the same but it don't taste the same : o

They sound like a wonderful family. I doubt they'll think its so cute when she starts cussing them out for not buying her the latest ipad for her birthday, or because they don't approve of her dating a forty something mcdonald's manager who still lives with his parents. People who turn their children into entitled brats always end up reaping what they sow.

WOW sounds like some little spoiled brat needs a mouth full of soap..kids get away with too much these days!