1. get a new Dad!
2. get a new truck - I presume something broke (or crashed) when Mr synapse changed gears for you?
- For those asking, my take is:
* the truck is (was) an auto;
* it was revving low because it has a higher top gear than OP's Dad is used to (could easily be - truck is new - could have a 5 speed gearbox or Overdrive);
* dipstick Dad decides truck must be in the wrong gear (FAIL - that would really only be a problem if the engine were revving too HIGH);
* so dipstick Dad tries to shift to a higher gear;
* instead of going from 4th to 5th, he goes from 5th to Reverse (via Neutral - I'm impressed...);
* truck engine and/or gearbox puke 3 shades of brown and/or truck spins or rolls
+10 | 6
if something was wrong with the transmission changing gears wouldn't do anything to fix it...
+7 | 9
Top of the page
Comments are deactivated.