You Sexty Thing

By Anonymous - 13/09/2013 06:53 - United States - Prairie City

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend is upset with me for not wanting to sext. I can't sext with her because she adds "lol" to everything, which turns me off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 153
You deserved it 6 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grauncho 27

Next time you guys are having sex, start laughing out loud.

My god, just tell her it's bothering you.

Comments

olpally 32

That would annoy me too. Lol. She seems a bit immature to be sexting, talk this out with her. Lol.

graceinsheepwear 33

Agree. Seems like maybe lol is masking a bit of discomfort, like I said that dirty thing, but I am not completely comfortable with having done so.

I actually had to read your comment twice before I could tell if you were adding "lol" to be facetious or actually legitimately using it. I'm still not completely sure.

olpally 32

When someone uses ... :) At the end of a sentence, I always picture them straightfaced for a few seconds after speaking and then smiling. It creeps me out, slightly. ..... :)

giorgi0202 9

grow a pair and tell her about it jeez you people cry about smallest things

Grauncho 27

Imagine if laughing turned every guy off. Imagine a clown's sex life.

graceinsheepwear 33

Except that clowns aren't funny. At all.

#20 God I hope your gf isn't laughing every time you unzip your pants. If so, my condolences.

Seriously?! Stop being a wuss and tell her it bothers you.

jw90 18

You could tell her it's bothering you? Or just say "get your ass over here and get the real thing."

She's probably doing this because she feels insecure. Deal with it like a grown up.

Pancakes017 19

Why don't you let her know? She probably doesn't realize, and it will make you and her feel better when she does know. And your "sex life" will benefit as well.

If you tell her that she might just stop and if it does just start sucking at sexting