You little knob

By keelah - 27/06/2014 21:57 - United States - Montgomery

Today, my cousin asked me what it's like to be so fat. I chastised him and said that was a rude thing to ask. He apologized, then asked me what it's like to be such a pussy. He didn't stop until he, a 10 year-old kid, had reduced me, a 26 year-old woman, to tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 686
You deserved it 8 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's horrible. I'm sorry OP! He needs to learn respect. Hopefully, He isn't such an ass when he gets older!

Comments

lil_miss_simran 15

he needs to learn how to respect others

I think most people would be reduced to tears honestly!! Weight can be an extremely sensitive subject that should never be used against someone

Then again it is your fault, and don't pull metabolism bullshit on me, work harder to stay fit. I know it's more work but so what. And op, that child has no filter, he needs to learn respect.

**** off. I'm 135lbs and I'm STILL called a fatass by my own father! Not everyone sensitive on weight is obese. People are just assholes.

MzZombicidal 36

#43, don't try and degrade those with actual metabolism problems unless you've personally dealt with it. Just as it's extremely difficult for some to gain weight, it's extremely difficult for some to lose. That, in no way, gives you a right to damn someone for being the way they are. Also, that child needs to be taught a lesson. I'd hate to see him in another ten years if this isn't dealt with.

#61: if that child don' learn a lesson soon about why you don't talk like that to people, he's going to end up as one of my uncles. He's such an asshole that when someone broke his jaw, his father said that he likely deserve it, and now everyone will get a break from his disrespectful talking.

I think that was his intension but if he keeps doing that he will never have a girlfriend hope his maturity goes up...

Axel5238 29

Sorry OP that sucks. Seems like more and more kids don't have a filter I think part of that is kids not separating online doesn't mean you can or should do it in person. Better hope when he's older head doesn't throw bread at girls in a club doing a duck face. He might get a gf one day , but I guarantee his gf if he does get one she will probably post about him here. And people will back more often than not his immature behavior and tell the gf she needs to lighten up or the bf is hilarious.

Stop thread jacking, 51. That shit's annoying.

This is where I suggest you calmly walk off, then pay the foulest kids you know to set up a hit on the boy. Once they jump him and you feel satisfied you walk back laugh in his face and ask him what it's like to get the shit beat out of him like the little asshole he is. Or you realize it's a ten year old kid and you need to get your life together if what he is saying is hurting you so much.

Merylwen 24

How can you let a 10-year-old kid bully you? Kick his ass!

You should love yourself enough to not let a child's foolish words hurt. It wouldn't hurt to whip his behind when you get him alone either!

darkwarlord 7

That boy is lucky, if I was you he would be bent over my knee in a heart beat

Put the kid in his place and don't worry about it, you are only as beautiful as god mad you and that's worth something. That kid will grow up and realize the error of his ways. Karma is a bitch

that really sucks :/ I feel so bad for you, kids can be so ignorant sometimes :/