You IDIOT

By A.L.Woody - 11/08/2009 06:42 - United States

Today, I was approached by the head cheerleader, and she asked for my number. I was so excited that I gave it to her without question. Then she smiled, and walked away. Too bad my girlfriend was right behind me when it happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 794
You deserved it 113 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deserve it for letting your heart wander.

HA HA!....HA! You do realize that the cheerleader knew your girlfriend was behind you right? THAT'S why she smiled. Ya doink...

Comments

justmyluck1212 0

it always sucks when something better comes along at the worst of times YDI but i can semi-sympathize

lmmmr 0

What in the wrold makes you think the head cheerleader was better?

HahaYDI 0

I sense a future pimp..anyone?

I hope she broke up with you! Besides, this shouldn't even matter because you probably didn't even like her if you're so excited about getting other girls' numbers... e.e

I think everybody needs to calm a little bit down on the YDI it front, if we assume that he is in high school and that it actually happen around now school has probaly just started and if at school start the hottest girl in the school came and asked me for my number i would give it to her regardless of my intentions to follow up on it or not. Else every single one of your guy friends will probaly claim you to be pussy wipped for the rest of high school - saying no to the hottest girl, will probaly lead to some unfriendly situation doing the school year, so i can totally understand OP reason for giving him her number and any guy who said they wouldn't be even the least exited if and extremely hot girl came and asked for their number regardless of their relationsship status can go **** themselves in the ass. I would say FYL for having and oversensitive gf and i hope you can reason with her, but a sligth YDI for not knowing your gf was rigth behind you.

lilbitch123 0

wow you're being really shady, and you're not looking it at the point of view from the girlfriend side. you are a real dick. Plus, if a guy got "overly excited" and gave out his number right away, any girlfriend of his would be pretty pissed off. and you don't even know if his girlfriend's overly sensitive, so stop bashing on people you don't even know. **** off

Eh? I can totally understand why the girlfriend would get pissed at him, I sure would be pissed if i saw my GF giving her number to another person and she would be pissed if i did the same, that why i think its a FYL and not a YDI because he was in a lose-lose situation. But now that you say it and i reread it i guess it could look like i was taking the stand of the OP here, sry about that.

lilbitch123 0

This is ******* degrading. When a girl post a FML stating that she's just SIMPLY flirting with someone, guys call her a ****, if its a post made by a female for whatever reasons, she's all of a sudden a "****." but when some asshole like the OP post some BS, i don't see one comment that refers to him as being a **** or a manwhore, but a "pimp" and other immature douchebags trying to support the idea to dump the girlfriend, and go out with the cheerleader, or "get head." Is the FML accounts all really immature, or do they not have a life. I'm stating my personal opinion, but i don't yell ****, OR ***** for every post the opposite sex makes. Get a life, i bet you're all 13. this is disgusting to see.

I could not agree more. I've seen practically the same exact FMLs but with genders reversed, and the comments on the woman's ones were so nasty and cruel. Calling them ****/*****/bitch/**** and terrible, mean things. But on stuff with the guy posting it, they get simple a "YDI" and sometimes praising comments. I'm not a big feminist or anything, but it's quite an obvious thing that happens on FML. And it makes me upset. Hell, it happens in my house too. I'm called a **** for wearing eyeliner, but my brother gets praised from my dad for "******* some chick." I try not to read the comments on this site.

youaresofucked 0

YDI for being unfaithful and tbh - just shallow.