You IDIOT

By A.L.Woody - 11/08/2009 06:42 - United States

Today, I was approached by the head cheerleader, and she asked for my number. I was so excited that I gave it to her without question. Then she smiled, and walked away. Too bad my girlfriend was right behind me when it happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 794
You deserved it 113 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deserve it for letting your heart wander.

HA HA!....HA! You do realize that the cheerleader knew your girlfriend was behind you right? THAT'S why she smiled. Ya doink...

Comments

Bella_999 0

you deserved it for being such a prick. i hope she dumped you.

Ha haaaaa! YDI SO HARD, I hope she starts going out with one of your friends! >:D

he didnt even say that it happened at school. in fact, school was never mentioned.

you sooo deserved that! I'm glad she happened to be behind you!!!

The sereotypes for cheerleaders are terrible. everyone thinks that they are preppy little bitches and are hoes... and i, as a fellow cheerleader, are not any one of those... me and my friends (which are also cheer leaders) are just there to cheer. and we go unnoticed. ... we are all around happy people, that dont can if u watch us or the game.

i would bet that the cheerleader just wanted to be friends. i mean she probably has a boyfriend of course!.. .. im a cheerleader and i would ask people (both guys and girls) for there #'s, so i can exspand my social circle and have more friends.... duh. .. not all girls are cheating ******.

the truth has been revealed!... if she is a cheerleader, but then again not all cheerleaders are probably like you 144... if you are a cheerleader

for the most part you took the words right out of my mouth

YDI for not being aware of your surroundings should have known from the start that something was fishy when suddenly THE head cheerleader comes and asks for your phone # but anyways at least you have some experience with that type of situation and if a hot girl comes and asks for your # you already know the procedure to not be tricked again.

Why FML? if you accepted her number so gladly you obviously dont give a **** about your current GF. CHEERLEADERS = STUPID AMERICAN SHIT. Why do american high school kids all idolise dumb bitches wearing a stupid uniform and pompoms with a really annoying chant?