Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Charlie Given  |  23

I'm very sorry for you OP all you can do right now is contact local services like DHS to help you along, possibly talk to her family your girlfriend must have been very unhappy whether something else going on

By  coius  |  23

Isn’t this considered parental abandonment? Whether you are there or not, an adult can’t just walk away from their child because they feel like it. This is child abandonment on her part.

  Jillian Cosby-Kelly  |  15

what's your point? there is no charge for that. maybe there should be, it could possibly stop all the parents that have always done this exact same thing.
it's only strange to hear because it usually isnt moms that leave.