By ToothHurtyAM - 18/10/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, the principal of my school asked me if I had practice. Knowing he's gullible, I said yes. I came home to find him and my mom having sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 262
You deserved it 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're going to take advantage of your principal's gullibility, I think you could have come up with something better than lying about having practice...you didn't think it was odd that he was so interested in your schedule all of a sudden?

The good news is that you’ll always know how to spell principal correctly. The principal is always your mom’s “pal.”

Comments

I guess he is the one who is really practicing.

Don't lie to your principals, kids. They might end up as a step-parent one day.

The good news is that you’ll always know how to spell principal correctly. The principal is always your mom’s “pal.”

If you're going to take advantage of your principal's gullibility, I think you could have come up with something better than lying about having practice...you didn't think it was odd that he was so interested in your schedule all of a sudden?

whiskey'swino 15
Nikki K 10

sounds like the best "saved by the bell" episode that was never made...

Didn't the principal bang the mom in 8 Simple Rules?

Your mom really sacrifices herself for your education. Wink

volunteer 8

how a awful day is.... i can image it's so bad to you..... i think u need to talk something with you mom.

This doesn’t take advantage or play a trick on the principal, as gullibility doesn’t come into play here. OP is just a dick. Having asked a sincere question the principal presumably thought he wouldn’t be lied to. YDI.