WTF mom?

By whowhat - 11/07/2013 06:26 - United States

Today, I came home at 1 am to find my mom sitting on my couch, ranting about how I'm not supposed to stay up this late. I'm 26 and I don't know how she got into my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 653
You deserved it 4 037

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ItsAnanya 25

OP, you need to have a nice little chat with your mom about this. And maybe better house security. I would invest in some good locks if I were you.

Kick her out, change the locks, and get a security system. Oh, and get a dog. A big, mean, vicious dog. One that only attacks crazy mothers.

Comments

Devorak2686 9

You need to teach her what boundaries are. Also new locks... More than one on the door.

beneathitallxx 15

I'd laugh, tell her to mind her business and kick her out.

BlueFlatts 20

You'd do that to your own mother at 1 in the morning? Who knows if OP lives within even a hundred miles of his mom. Besides, A mom who is "crazy" enough to check up on her kid randomly at 1am isn't going to leave without a fight.

Gives "helicopter parenting" a whole new definition. Time to change the locks maybe?

Mothers and their sons... If there's one thing I've learnt, they don't let go easily.

Well, why were you out so late young man? That's well past your bed time. I'm almost sure a few people won't understand that this is sarcasm.

If you have to explain that it was sarcasm, then the joke probably wasn't very good or clever to begin with.

Well due to the fact that most FML users seem to not understand or interpret sarcasm well, I decided to say it.

challan 19

There once was a young lad Who's mother drove tottaly mad He came home late at night On his couch she slept tight It's one, she told him, are you mad ?!

olpally 32

The ****? Kick her ass out. She needs to cut the cord.

I decided to hire a lock smith to change the locks and install new ones. That should solve it.

punkyboy 11

that may not be enough you need to tell her that your a grown man and she needs to back off and let you make your own decisions on what you do

All mothers want is a little attention, the occasional phone call and a loving gesture now and then. Not any of this silly "how did you get into my house" business.

I totally agree with you but that may just cause problems with the mother and other siblings if OP has any not to mention the dad.

What are you talking about, anus apple???