WTF kid?

By Fag_Hag - 06/02/2009 01:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, while my 4 year-old nephew was hugging me, he stepped back and declared, "Auntie, my Pee-do is hard, but it will go away." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 370
You deserved it 3 318

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perstephane 4

What, it's not like it's a sex thing, or your nephew wants you. The kid is 4 for crying out loud. I've seen baby boys' penises get hard while being wiped during diaper changes.

The word "Pee-do," just made me laugh the hardest I have laughed in about a week. Thank you for that.

Comments

perstephane 4

What, it's not like it's a sex thing, or your nephew wants you. The kid is 4 for crying out loud. I've seen baby boys' penises get hard while being wiped during diaper changes.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

The word "Pee-do," just made me laugh the hardest I have laughed in about a week. Thank you for that.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TheBreaKer_fml 0

sometimes you do, and how would you know this?

HE obviously gets hard for other reasons...

12 you're dumb. Read over 8s comment and then think for a second.

you can't piss if your hard, bodies way of preventing piss and cum...

12aramey 0

how the hell would you know? well I guess that's a good thing you don't get a hard on when you need to piss being you are a 12 year old female.

Not true it happens sometimes when I'm sleeping and have been holding it for a long time.

minus20 4

You ******* dumb *****. What the **** do you know about boners oh wait I forgot how many boners girls experience in their life my bad

How the hell would you know do you have a dick? I didn't thinks so unless you have a dick you can't say what they do and don't do

Ximmie 0

AHAHA!!! That word made my day. But honestly, that has GOT to be akward!

Guiseppi 0

"Pee-do" huh? Can't say I've ever heard that one before. Hahahahaha.

Charmy_fml 0
balanceMMX 0

#12 is correct... #8 is wrong.

OMG he didn't actually think that UR penis gets hard when u need 2 piss, he just says that to his son. if you actually took the time 2 read the whole comment, you would see that they say "it's an involuntary reflex at his age."