By frenchy - 06/02/2009 00:55 - United States

Today, my friends and I go to a bar and get wasted. I walk around and see a kid. I start yelling, "There's a child in this bar! There's a CHILD in this BAR!" She turns around. She was a midget. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 125
You deserved it 55 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dirty_hoes 0

being under 5 ft myself, this sorta things happens to me. it's worse for the little person than for you, get over yourself.

Comments

dirty_hoes 0

being under 5 ft myself, this sorta things happens to me. it's worse for the little person than for you, get over yourself.

quiksta 0

i would say the term "little person" is just as, if not more offensive than "midget". The correct nomenclature is "dwarf" assholes.

I'm 6'0", but knew a 14-year-old who was about 6'7" (or was it 6'5"?) I would take that as a compliment as I'd want to look younger. (But it's best if they say, "There's a high schooler in this bar!") On the other hand, if a bar bouncer starts not to check my ID, then that's a passive insult to how old I look.

haseenasays 0

#13 That is toooottally something i would have done if i WASNT drunk... and i would still do it if i even knew it was a little person ahhah

Shownis182 0

Haha this is funny, the same thing happened to me in a bar, except for I was extra drunk and a little person like ran across the front of me and I went "AHHHHHH", I dont why , but I think its funny . haha .

"Someone get these motherfucking children out of this motherfucking bar!"

I know a chick who is 4'10" and could totally kick you ass. She's a hockey player.

At least you were looking out for the "kid"... with a crappy turnout

girlnamedkris 0

Oh for the love of god! USING THE WORD 'PROCEEDED' DOES NOT MAKE YOU SOUND SMARTER OR MAKE THIS FUNNIER. Freaking everyone uses it in their FML's for some dumb reason, but what's worse is that it is used inappropriately. Learn English. It may have been funny once, but as with all things funny, it doesn't become more humorous with repetition. You're beating a dead horse here. Jesus.

Isn't the defanition of proceeded to go from one thing to another? If so, it's right. The first event was going to the bar then they proceeded to get waisted. One event to the next.

*Wasted* *definition* I find it truly humorous when people try to correct someone else's grammar and end up failing worse than the person they were correcting

The word proceeded was not in this FML at all.

You. Are. An. Ass. Unless you apologized. Then you are just a dumbass.