Wrong drugs

By Anonymous - 26/07/2009 05:57 - United States

Today, my nose was really stuffed up and I was out of cold medicine. I heard spices may help with this kind of problem. Unfortunately I thought red pepper would be a great thing to snort at the time. Not only is my nose still stuffed up but I also have immense nasal pain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 158
You deserved it 85 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Spices may help, but you don't snort them dumb ass.

Comments

a good way to clear a cogested nose is to boil some water and after it's done boiling remove it from the stove and place a towel above it and over your head and just take deep breaths of the steam. I dont know if it works for everyone but it works for me.

Yes, as long as he dosen´t immediately put his head over the first blow of steam, which will burn his face lol. It´s called eating spices on foods, not snorting it. Lol.

jessiana7 0

Why the hell would you snort spices? RED PEPPERS? Mint is really good to sniff the crap out of.

freshtastic 0

you could shake a can of carbonated pop then stab it with a pen and snort it into your nose lol

Icalasari 0

Yeah, I agree with #1. Stuffing something up your nose usually DOESN'T help to unstuff it. Try some mint oil dripped on top of water that is heated up and sniffing the scent. It REALLY clears up the nose

Angi95 3

You know what is even better for your sinuses. Snort some crack that well clear those sucker right up. and keep you peppy and thin.

TheRealHouse 7

You can't snort crack, you smoke it. That's why it's called rock. you snort cocaine which is a powder. You cook coke into a rock form called crack so you can smoke it for a better high. Don't talk about drugs if you don't know anything about them.

Spices may help, but you don't snort them dumb ass.

I know, right? I know 4 year olds who know better than that! OP: Don't you DARE breed!

We all know these kinds of people breed more than the rest of us. OP probably doesn't know where the condom is supposed to go. Of course he'll breed. Haven't you ever seen Idiocracy? I wish we -could- weed people like this out of the gene pool though...

I actually came onto safari from the app to post this since I don't have FML pro just so I could tell you how ******* RETARTED you are! Ever seen the movie idiocracy? If you do breed your children will play major roles in that society

codaic1549 0

you eat the spices; like get hot sauce a drink a tablespoon of it.

I dont there's words yet created that can fully express the pure retardation of the OP

hahaha..nothing can stop a person when he aims to diss

horseradish is a great one to clear up your sinuses. but obviously you have to EAT it, not snort it. maybe OP is a crackhead?

"Don't you DARE breed!" -- I'm going to have to use that one sometime.

The OP may be incredibly dumb but hes got good grammar compared to some of the other potential FMLs.

Spices do help. You're supposed to EAT them, dammit. Cayenne pepper, ginger, cloves, etc.--these are the spices you should eat. Try candied ginger; it really does work.

Have you never had peppers before? They can be painful just by eating them. And who snorts spices and herbs up their nose? I was under the impression you eat or drink them. Maybe even boil water and breathe in the steam, but certainly not snort them.

Seti_fml 0

you're an idiot op. I usually try to avoid making those kinds of statements... but i don't know any nicer way to inform you about how incredibly stupid you must be to do something like that and assume there would be good results.

I honestly can't find any other words that express how I feel about this. Thank you.

I don't appreciate you calling OP retarded. That word is rude and unnecessary. Thank you.

FML_FYL_YDI 0

Seriously? Snorting peppers?

jessedarokkstarr 4

At least he didn't try sugar and his parents/girlfriend walked in. That would be really bad!

Are you really that stupid? Why would you snort random substances up your nose? At best, pour hot water over them and inhale the steam, but don't do that with pepper or anything that will inflame your eyes. Go buy a jar of vaporub. Jeez.

Certain spices can help, IF YOU EAT THEM. Spicy food can clear you up, if only temporarily. You don't snort them einstein. Ydi

This makes me wonder what else you've been snorting.

I moderated this one, just so I could say this. But you beat me ;) I mean, seriously, who decides to snort red peppers?!