Wrong drugs

By Anonymous - 26/07/2009 05:57 - United States

Today, my nose was really stuffed up and I was out of cold medicine. I heard spices may help with this kind of problem. Unfortunately I thought red pepper would be a great thing to snort at the time. Not only is my nose still stuffed up but I also have immense nasal pain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 158
You deserved it 85 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Spices may help, but you don't snort them dumb ass.

Comments

next time try WASABI, it will definitely work. Get well , LOL

esklstar 0

wow ur kinda stupid im 12 and knew that it was stupid before i read the end.

I_Am_The_Edge 4

You are ******* dumb. You don't snort spices, you make something that has spices in them. Get Indian take out and order the spiciest dish they have.

That doesn't quite fit with 'treating the point of the ailment' does it? stuffing your mouth with a phaal (unsure if the OP is vegetarian so didn't presume to suggest a main ingredient) is hardly going to assist in anything but a really nasty experience of Indian food. That dish is normally reserved for annoyingly drunk last orders *men* trying to prove their alco-inspired-bravado / manhood.

it would work your mouth and nose are linked idiot, 40% of the taste of your food is you smelling it at the same time, I always use spicy food and I'm not a bravado male idiot.

heavenandhell 0

just take a really hot shower that usualy clears me up for a while

Jazzywrites007 2

Ben Stiller in The Heartbreak Kid.

Either take a hot shower, or you can use ammonia (for example out of glass cleaner). Not pure ammonia, just so you know. Damn I love Chemistry ;)

Errrm - not unless you want to have permanent damage / death, best stick to natures nurtures i.e. wasabi.

you are so stupid. you EAT the pepper you ******* donut

Never snort anything. Your nose is very sensitive (as I'm sure you've found out) and foreign objects don't belong in it. You're supposed to eat the spicy stuff, because your mouth and nose are connected by a permeable membrane.

Today I took an IQ test and foundout this retard scored higher than me. FML

It helps to eat spicy food you dumbass, not snort them.