Wrong drugs

By Anonymous - 26/07/2009 05:57 - United States

Today, my nose was really stuffed up and I was out of cold medicine. I heard spices may help with this kind of problem. Unfortunately I thought red pepper would be a great thing to snort at the time. Not only is my nose still stuffed up but I also have immense nasal pain. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 158
You deserved it 85 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Spices may help, but you don't snort them dumb ass.

Comments

This has got to be the dumbest FML I have ever heard!! In fact, I think this has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard! Who does that!?

lunaroseemh 0

next time use pepper. and next time just sniff, don't snort.

i'm not going to make this long, just short and to the point... you're an idiot!

hellobananas 0

You're out of cold medicine... Let me guess, you have the kind that, when taken in large quantites, makes you hallucinate like mad, right? It'd make sense if you took it all, it would explain your idiocy!

monicamischief 0

you must have done it wrong. i use red pepper flakes when i have a stuffed nose all the time. you aren't supposed to snort it like cocaine or something : / but yeah, it should have worked : / also, don't be a pussy.

CyclonePsycho 1

Lmfao, snorting spices. You, sir, are made of all kinds of win.

drink a teaspoon of hot sauce or eat half a teaspoon of spicy Chinese mustard. Duh, you don't snort it. What happens when you eat spicy food? Your sinuses drain. What happens when you take a decongestant? Your sinuses drain. Wow.

liquor would have been a much better choice....