Woah

By Hopeless - 04/12/2018 13:00 - Australia - Saint Kilda

Today, I had a dream that I met my celebrity crush. As I leant in to kiss him, he rejected me saying, “Woah no thanks.” Cool, I get rejected even in my dreams. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 556
You deserved it 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

He's so not worth....I dunno. I mean what can one say about this one? It's just a dream. I'm sure you can....dream....better.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I guess even in dreams, Gilbert Gottfried just isn't a quick hook up kind of guy.

Comments

tounces7 27

He's so not worth....I dunno. I mean what can one say about this one? It's just a dream. I'm sure you can....dream....better.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. I guess even in dreams, Gilbert Gottfried just isn't a quick hook up kind of guy.

manb91uk 22

Maybe the dream version of said celebrity has a sexual orientation that doesn't match yours..? Maybe your subconscious just... Gets it

Was it stank breath? You should have brushed your teeth before you approached your crush!

RhiRhi12120 5

Hey! OP here. It was Noah Centineo and I was so glad when I woke up, and realised that he will never know me as that creepy fan girl who went to kiss him after meeting him.

Jorn van der Ar 13

Apparently you don't have any real problems if you create ones like this. Or maybe you are twelve years old.

cheshireau 26

I joking asked for a Celebs number during Supanova... and he said haha yeah right. I was a little cut, I wasn’t being serious, it was the tone of the reply.

Stan_The_Man 7

Any person in your dream is part of your subconscious.... so really you rejected yourself... You may need to work on self confidence, start with positive affirmations on the daily.