Whoops

By smth - 06/07/2009 02:39 - United States

Today, I was babysitting. The kids were thirsty, so I poured them both a cup of the green juice I'd found in a jug in their fridge. They downed it in a flash. It wasn't until later on after I'd poured myself a cup and taken a sip, I realized I had given them margarita mix. The kids are 4 and 2. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 361
You deserved it 58 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dimkims 0

I think that would kind of be the parent's fault. If the kids are that young they shouldn't just have it sitting in the fridge. Though, it is partially OP's fault also. Who gives kids random green juice from the fridge? Shouldn't you have at least tasted it first?

truslide 0

margarita mix has no alcohol in it. Its just concentrate. they are fine

Comments

BFD. if it's just the mix then there's not alcohol in it.

no1askdu 5

best babysitter ever...period.

nobeans6131 0

This only got approved because someone thought the OP gave the kids alcohol. It was just the mix

In any case, alcohol or no, I call this FML by proxy. For once instead of an OP not thinking before putting something in their mouth, they failed to think before putting it in someone elses' mouths.

this...is...precious...in a horrible way

SchitzoFRIENDic 0

Okay... If it was just the mix, you pretty much just gave them lemon/limeade. If it actually had the tequila... Wouldn't you be able to SMELL it? I mean, it has a pretty distinctive scent... But if the kids seemed okay afterwards, no worries. The parents won't find out. ;)

Hmm... U gave them green juice... Let's see the other possibilities: avacado juice, lime juice, kool-aid, and margarita mix. I say, not bad.

My favourite juice of all time is this green stuff with a flavour I can't even begin to describe. If I saw a random jug of green liquid in a fridge I would probably think it was that.

bexox 0

People who like to be healthy. It's really good for you.

WOOO! You got the kids drunk before they barely learned how to speak! Haha, I wonder what the parents said..... Akward, I wonder what the effects of the little kiddies were......

RandomHavoc1 13

most 2 year olds can speak. Edit: sorry, i didn't read "barely".

Yeah, I also like to give kids unknown liquids. Makes life more interesting! ... You deserve this one.