Where is this kid now?

By randa - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I told my son that his grades are dropping and his behavior is getting out of hand. To which he replied, "Yeah, so is your weight." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 118
You deserved it 16 936

Comments

does he mean your weight is getting out of hand or it's dropping

IMveryHUNGRY 3

congrats your weights dropping!

That's not what the OPs kid meant... He was calling his mom/dad fat.

aes1994 0

wow if i were your kid id run the **** away.....

CasualZombie 6

what a terrific young man. not only must he deal with having trouble in school, he has to deal with his parent's embarrassing obesity. YDI ya fatass. :)

ifiFaLL 1

35 quit trying so hard to be "scene" oh and emo doesn't exist you loser. jesus i hate kids like you

Who puts their phone number on their profile on a public website at 15? I really hope some people start messing with you with some interesting text messages. Not to mention if you were my kid, I'd take your phone. Pedophiles do exist, you're a good example for this FML. Two words: parental control.

@101 why the **** do you care into which scene someone wishes to pace themselves... even more so at the age of fifteen? What, are you afraid he is going to **** up the image you have worked so hard for for the last 5 years since you were 16? I suppose I could say I hate kids like you as well, but I just don't care enough.

CasualZombie 6

not my real number asshole. it's a number from a texting app on my iPod. I'm not stupid. stop trolling.

CasualZombie 6

hahaha nice troll brah. I don't want to be those things. I hate labels (I just like the girls that have been labeled that). sure I like the hair but I'm the most not-emo guy I know. and you should be talking with your emo pose and your faggety ass tattoos.

CasualZombie 6

and I love how none of my replies were about my comment, but instead about judging me. ha people. gotta hate em.

here's a reply to your comment, youre an idiot. nothing about that little puke is terrific hes a little turd who thinks hes too cool for school. you also know nothing of ops weight to know if shes obese or not and if he was dealing with trouble hed want help, not mouthing off like an entitled little shit. you stupid teens these days have such an attitude becaise the new age parenting is too afraid to discipline you. good enough for ya?

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29
TrueStory22 0

lol, win But caution, since OP is overweight, they might have or develop diabetes. :P

i see what you did there! from the other FML. funny funny...lol

jess_h14 2

If he's got bad grades, he's probably not smart enough to figure out how to use the stairs, and not go flying through the window...

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

In that case let's hope he really is that dumb.

MrGold 0

So which is it? Losing weight or weight getting out of hand? Not clear.

katiecherrie 4

no, their weight is getting out of control