Where is this kid now?

By randa - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I told my son that his grades are dropping and his behavior is getting out of hand. To which he replied, "Yeah, so is your weight." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 118
You deserved it 16 936

Comments

Allow me to give an idea on how you can retaliate. When I was a child, I was absolutely in love with my Nintendo, and spent many hours every day on that beautiful box of happiness. Then one day I did...something...I don't remember what. But it pissed my parents off reeeeeeeeal good. They didn't punish me immediately, but told me that they would get back to me later with a punishment. The next day, my dad threw the Nintendo in the driveway, and made me watch as he ran over it in his truck a few times. I was a pretty well-behaved child from that point out, and after 6 weeks or so my dad brought my Nintendo back. Later I found out that the Nintendo I saw wasn't mine, but one that had been struck by lightning that he had laying around the shop. I'm sure you can find a less-than functioning on craigslist or eBay.

**less-than functioning [insert electronic that your child loves]

lookcutelivedirt 0
lookcutelivedirt 0

finding things out for yourself works better than relying on a sweaty boy with abs.

lookcutelivedirt 0

haha dude you can have him I don't care about his abs I was just asking a question. maybe you should stop stalking him and being a bitch towards girls who comment on his stuff. I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. have a great day:)

RainbowHeadache 2

Bunny. If you're a stalker for posting on FML than we all are.

"dude", I don't want that kid. he's like 13. that kid annoys me. I was being a bitch because I'm me and I can be. clearly you've never thought of looking up things for yourself and learning things on your own. also, if you had read the comments above, you would see that there was already a conversation going on about what powned means. if you took offense to me calling you out, good. im glad. people need to rely on themselves sometimes. and yes, I will have a wonderful day, I hope you do as well.

RainbowHeadache 2

164, I don't understand what your comment was supposed to mean. I genuinely didn't. please explain?

RainbowHeadache 2

She said you stalk him. I go through all the comments on most new FMLs and I don't ever remember seeing you posting unnecessarily on his comments.

169 yeah, I've never commented on this kid before.

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13

hahaha nice comeback! :D but YDI 4 being fat (if u r) if ur not then I'm sorry.

that was a brilliant comeback. A for wit

that comment would have earned him a smack and zero tech toys til he gets things better...

wow, you need to put him in serious discipline. seek assistance.

sataris20 5

corporal punishment time!!!!