What's worse?

By Nadaz - 05/04/2012 11:29 - United States - Charlotte

Today, while talking to my girlfriend, the subject of Darth Vader came up. That's when she asked me, "Aren't Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker the same person?" I don't know what's worse, the fact that she asked me that, or the fact that I got upset over her lack of Star Wars knowledge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 343
You deserved it 13 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yesyesnonono 10

My friends wife didn't know who Chewbacca was. I told him to divorce her.

Comments

for those of you saying he should break up with her.i think it should be the opposite he needs to go hook up with luke.

When I first met my husband he forced me to watch all 5 (at the time) movies. Best thing ever, I loved them. Star wars for life, yo.

bizarre_ftw 21

Aren't they? Or no, I know he's his father but wasn't there another good guy that turned into him? That never made sense to me, then again I was ~5 and uninterested, that could be why

I'd just like to hop in and say I think it's sad that someone as old as him is arguing with someone as young as that. Act your age. Stop being a bitch and ignore him. Doubt it's the biggest problem in your life. And to the kid, shut the **** up and respect your elders. That's someone's father you're talking about. Stop trying to be an Internet gangster.

Break up with her immediately... It's just not worth it.

Cad is an angry troll. He has no respect whatsoever. He fits the "this generation" stereotype so well its insulting. He really should just shut the **** up and not comment on the subject any more.

You two need a nice healthy dose of Maturity. Im sure DocBastard can help you two.....

The girl should know the difference if she's with you.

jcap113 4

She prolly got him confused with anikan...