Star Bores

By theDarkandtheLight - 11/06/2017 20:00

Today, my boyfriend and I binged Star Wars. Now he keeps talking about how the Empire is superior to the Republic, digging up Reddit threads / YouTube videos / expressing his own political ideas to convince me of this. I just wanted to watch the movies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 696
You deserved it 598

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well the Empire lost to a bunch of ewoks so they can't be that superior.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Something something Dark side, something something complete

Comments

This is exactly me but with Game of Thrones. I totally understand your boyfriend.

Sounds like you unwittingly turned your boyfriend to the dark side.

The Corruptionist 5

Why don't you just spam or delete his Reddit?

You don't need an account to be on reddit

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Something something Dark side, something something complete

Well the Empire lost to a bunch of ewoks so they can't be that superior.

Congratulations, you're dating a Space Nazi.

Just tell him that you won't compromise, but William Shatner is the best Captain Kirk, case closed. His Death Star head will explode and you'll be free to find a boyfriend who keeps Sci-Fi in perspective as a form of entertainment.

I liked the part when Harry Potter and Frodo had the light cycle race on the Kessel Run.

You take that back or I'll have HAL kick you in the Spaceballs.

CrazyTrainWreck 19

Whatever you guys do, don't forget your towel.

galacticstorm 6

The Doctor and Rose had a hard choice to make I still think they were right when they didn't try to save Alderaan. .

When I watched Star Wars for the first time, it was with a good friend who's more or less (more, I'd say) obsessed. I got the whole package - commentary, trivia and random facts, lore, theories, jokes... plus a few sessions of Battlefront and X-Wing!