What's that?

By Best-stuf-on-Earth - 12/07/2009 07:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a check-up with my dermatologist. When I took off my pants, she noticed a small mark on my penis and was concerned. I had to inform her that it was not in fact a mole, but a bruise from getting it stuck in a Snapple bottle two days prior to the check-up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 358
You deserved it 78 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow I dont know if I should feel sorry for you or if I should laugh at your stupidity? and random sidenote how small are you that you can weasel into the mouth of a snapple bottle?

Comments

Swagga_man_386 0

YDI. Your supposed to use your hands and lotion, not a snapple bottle. Haven't you learned anything from the movie "I Love You Man"?

omgitsseejay 0

Eww, I would've went with kool aid first, then worked my way up

skullbuster 0

OP, you deserve all of the ridicule that is going to be dished out here for not qualifying the reason for the Snapple bottle... There are 3 possible scenarios here: 1. Some guys, when they are in the car and have to take a piss, will grab an empty bottle and drain the vein so you don't have to pull over/pee on the side of the road. This is the least skeevy of the possibilities believe it or not. 2. You were masturbating with the bottle and got a raging stiffy that you couldn't easily pull out of the bottle. There are alot of these cases in the ER, mostly with teens and shampoo bottles (WAKE UP KIDS, IT DOESNT JUST GET LONGER IT GETS THICKER TOO!) Really, your better off with your hand and some lube. 3. You were drunk/high and lost a bet to some douchebag friends. Dude, this is the worst. All I can say is don't bend over for the soap if you are ever in the locker room shower with these friends of yours. Anway, my bullshit-o-meter was going off on one thing here and that was the "Snapple" bottle. I notice you picked something that has one of the bigger openings. Fess up here tiny, it was a Coke, right?

skatagurl 0

hahahhahahhhaaaaa nicee bet it was...

volleyballer18 0

this response just made my day. you just DESTROYED this guy

LinsKitty 0

you my friend, are ******* awesome. XD

Yanks903 0

You idiot...you shoul have lied.

rock_the_dreams 2

hahahaha. WTF did u do? YDI