What's that?

By Best-stuf-on-Earth - 12/07/2009 07:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a check-up with my dermatologist. When I took off my pants, she noticed a small mark on my penis and was concerned. I had to inform her that it was not in fact a mole, but a bruise from getting it stuck in a Snapple bottle two days prior to the check-up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 358
You deserved it 78 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow I dont know if I should feel sorry for you or if I should laugh at your stupidity? and random sidenote how small are you that you can weasel into the mouth of a snapple bottle?

Comments

I agree that simply telling her it was a recent bruise would have sufficed...she would not have asked you how you got it, guaranteed!

your dermatologist checks your penis? FYL because you must have already had some issues down there that she needed to check out.

that's what I was thinking, never have I ever heard of needing to take your pants off for a dermatologist. Ohh do you have the clap?

What? You get completely naked at a dermatologist's appointment if you are a male? I know for a fact that you don't get naked if you are a female. I think she was taking advantage of you!

Dermatologist is like the male version of an OB/GYN if a guy has a rash down there or something doesn't look right they go to a Dermatologist ( I worked in one of their offices before) so maybe he had something else going on down there. Too bad a woman caught him haha. Oh and OP YDI. Here is a list of things your penis is allowed to be in: 1- Your hand 2- Other people Here is a list of things your penis is not allowed to be in: 1- Everything else.

aw c'mon, can't you add "pie" to the first list?

girandwogpig 0

that's wrong what about a fleshlight :D

I'd say penises are allowed to be in your or somebody else's hand, somebody else's oral, vaginal, or anal orifices and sex toys. But seriously, a damn Snapple bottle?

hahgahahaha wait why was your dermatologist looking at your penis?? oh well that must have been reallyyy awkward

dinjin201 0
islaphippos 0

lmao, you couldve just made up why there was a bruise there if the truth is as embarrassing as that lol

I suppose it is better to just have a bruise there than to have to go to the doctor in order to seek help on removing the bottle... Its moments like this that make me appreciate that I was not born with a penis. *nods*

Footballdabest8 0

How the fudge did tht happen? Where u drunk???