What's that?

By Best-stuf-on-Earth - 12/07/2009 07:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a check-up with my dermatologist. When I took off my pants, she noticed a small mark on my penis and was concerned. I had to inform her that it was not in fact a mole, but a bruise from getting it stuck in a Snapple bottle two days prior to the check-up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 358
You deserved it 78 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow I dont know if I should feel sorry for you or if I should laugh at your stupidity? and random sidenote how small are you that you can weasel into the mouth of a snapple bottle?

Comments

....you stuck your dick in a juice and/or tea bottle. ....................................marry me.

Please get a girlfriend....for the health of your penis.

YDI BECAUSE YOU COULD HAVE LIED & FOR PUTTING YOUR DICK IN IT THE FIRST PLACE.

stuck in a... snapple bottle? I've heard of loving your drink, but come on! this is rediculous! were you looking at coca-cola **** while you were "enjoying" your drink, too?

ShenziSixaxis 0

You're so lonely you got intimate with a Snapple bottle? Dude, just call a hooker, or go find a prostitute.

She might even be able to leave some sort of weird mark on your junk too if you get "lucky" Anyways, YDI and FYL you need to get some.

HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA.....even if this MAY be fake, its the first one that made me laugh in a while!

Steph94_fml 0

bahahhahhahahahahhaha. thats hilarious!!! but that also sucks. atleast u didnt shave down there.... that would be even more weird.

PurpleHaze23 0

It would have been much easier and less embarrassing to agree that it was, in fact, a mole.

theoceanscool 0

Hahahahahahaha! This is freakin' hilarious. What the **** was your penis doing in a snapple bottle?