Weird flex, but OK

By gotmon3y - 07/04/2009 16:12 - United States

Today, I was at the beach walking on the boardwalk without a shirt on. Two cute girls are walking my way and I decide to try and impress them by flexing my abs. While I flexed them, I accidentally let a fart out that everyone heard. Everybody, including the girls, laughed hysterically at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 934
You deserved it 81 845

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thats what you get when you lamly try to impress girls by being "macho"

420hiadventurer 0

I'm going to assume that you are a male...if you aren't this would be a much more interesting fml.

Comments

bobuel39791 0

If I had abs to flex, I'd be farting 24/7. Farts happen to the best of us.

Green_fml 0

You obviously have read some of the FML's on here if you're posting one of your own, and one of the biggest lessons I've learned is not to show off. What the hell were you thinking? You definitely deserved that.

Yulia_fml 0

I don't see why everyone is calling him a douchebag. Boys will be boys. They'll always show off. Girls happen to like it sometimes. Chill out.

Kitty34_fml 0

When a guy flexes to impress me, I think it's pathetic and roll my eyes. But I feel bad for this guy. Farting in public is the absolute worst.

# 20, wow... Someone's bitter... # 67, you're prolly a fat ass too. OP, you need to work on your skills, man. Girls like abs, but they're not animals. They weren't gonna be impressed even if you had managed to flex them without any bodily outbursts. If you really have the killer body you think you do, smiling at them as you walk passed would have been enough to melt them.

christopherlove 0

I agree with 7, 14, and 23.

Dude, you just won like 9000 man-points. *Brofist*

Well there's a way to get a girls attention...

oh come on, i think all the ppl hating don't have bodies their satisfied with. Its just flexing your abs. if this guy went and flexed his bicep or popped his chest... eh sure douchebag status. but abs? i would do the same exact thing, only id flex them mildly and not to the point where i let gas out haha. hell, my myspace picture is with me without my shirt on. if the girls like abs, they'll look. if they don't they'll keep walking. end of story.