Weird customer of the day

By ChimerV - 15/11/2014 18:20 - France - Champenoux

Today, a customer limped over to me in one of the dishwasher aisles and asked if we sold dishwashers. I said yes and pointed at all the dishwashers. He looked around for a couple of seconds, belched, then said "Oh... right!" and walked off. No commission for me, then. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 476
You deserved it 4 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"no sir we don't sell dishwashers. but we do sell this state-of-the-art mechanical machine that makes your dishes clean."

nyte_assassin1 11

You should have said "no we don't sell dishwashers"

Comments

cjwayy 22

I agree. A porcupine, however, is fair game.

You would think so but it's fair games in this neck of the woods.

giantsfan2010 23

I work commission at Nordstrom. Same thing happens often there too. Sorry OP and good luck with your sales!

It's not like the OP wasted much time on that guy. I'd feel bad if she gave him a sales pitch for hours only to have him say he wasn't interested.

Yeah I agree. It sounds like the whole exchange only took a few seconds, so not really a big deal.

Got to be better than the toilet aisles. "you sale tiolets?" points to tiolet. " alright let's test this bad boy our!

You don't "sale" toilets. You sell them. "Sale" = noun "Sell" = verb I'll excuse the typo at the end.

So... No sale... Not a big deal and I feel stupid for even reading this

so? sounds like a normal day in sales. buck up

WasabiMars 21

I guess he(customer) realized that his question resulted in an awkward situation and opted to just get away from it and find another appliance store. And yes I've been in awkward situations and it's what I did.

BanAnnalee 12

this doesn't really sound like an FML moment.