Up your game

By Anonymous - 06/05/2009 15:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was giving my friend sex advice when she asked me when was the last time for me. Not only did I lie but I realized that it was in November and the time before that was June. I have had sex less times this year than she has this week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 556
You deserved it 12 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fretforyerlatte 0

i guess you're not in much of a position to give her advice then, huh? unless you used to get it on all the time or something.

Why did you lie? And what makes you a sex guru?

Comments

#60 - Maybe you can start your own website where people rate who has the most ****** up life. Here we like the funny stories.

efmivida 0

your life may be ****** but you sure arnt ;)

Oh please this is hardly an FML, it's a good thing that you don't sleep around. Don't lie, you don't have to tell the exact truth but telling people you know it all about sex will just make people think you're a ****.

Major FYL! You aren't a loose ****!

primogen18 0

Wow, you just might not be a **** like 85% of today's youth, your life is so miserable! You don't have to worry about blood tests every other month just to make sure you don't have herpes or aids or any other disease people spread around like the cold these days! Congrats on being a whiny bitch!

deja54 0

Someone should take statistics on the number of people that come in here and make the assumption that having a healthy sex life makes someone a ****. I feel that the results would be rather depressing. See the ironically number #69 for what I mean. OMG IF YOU HAVE SEX YOU HAVE AIDS.

Always keep one hand on your dick when using the urinals.

crunkkidz 0

Well, at least you're not a ***** and you don't have any STDs! Well...I hope you don't... =D Good luck with the sex life though!

#70: What exactly constitutes a healthy sex life? Having sex has no long term effect on your health whatsoever. A celibate priest is going to live just as long and just as healthily as someone who has sex every day.

This is not entirely true. There are actually quite a few studies showing that sex reduces the overall stress level of an individual. There are even more studies that show stress is a major factor in several life threatening conditions. If you do the math a "healthy sex life" is in fact quite healthy. As long as you don't get any of the STD's that people keep worrying about so much. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am all for safe sex but the implication of the majority of people on here seems to be that sex=STD. That is why there is a coined term for "safe sex". Read up on it perhaps.