Types

By aphre - 18/03/2009 12:35 - United Kingdom

Today, my boyfriend of over a year and I were discussing how neither of us is the other's usual "type". I explained that I usually go for insular asshole types and then asked him what made me different from his usual choices. He said "Oh, well, I usually go for the attractive ones." FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 862
You deserved it 11 898

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who is Smile Jesus? Is there also a Frown Jesus?

Comments

Or he's dating you because uggo's put out more. Just saying.

Where is the link for the boyfriend that I can click that says "I agree, his life is f***ed"?

Oh look, another FML where some insecure little girl can't take a joke. Go stand in front of the mirror, if you're reasonably attractive, then he was joking. If you cringe at your own reflection, then he was telling the truth.

cassidy0922 6

You don't have to be a jerk about it.. Maybe she's sensitive to jokes.

That's what you get when you go for the "insular asshole types".

alot of these FMLs are oversensitive people taking things out of context or just whiney people who overdramatize things... or is that just my view of things?

if he doesn't think you're attractive, then why is he even going out with you? probably just a joke.

Re read it his useal type is unattractive they said how they ate not the useal type that they date

maedoc 0

see what happens when you fish for compliments?

Hey, so you DID get your usual type after all! Lucky you!

Maybe he meant it differently than you think and he just does a very poor job explaining. I've often said things like this but didn't mean how they sounded.