Twins

By Anonymous - 30/06/2012 01:06 - Canada - Windsor

Today, I saw my girlfriend walking hand-in-hand down the street with another man. When I confronted her, she claimed she had no idea who I was, and the guy told me to beat it. Later on, she returned to our apartment and actually tried to act as if nothing had happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 904
You deserved it 2 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarkHelmet 10

EXACTLY!!!! I would've went straight to the locksmith and had him change the door locks. Then when she came home saw her key didn't work and knocked on the door I would open it look at her and act like I didn't know who she was and shut the door in her damn face!

Comments

martin_martian7 11

Tell that bitch to Get The **** Out!!

rcgirl2 11
Mr_Que_Dijo23 5

Hopefully she returned to the apartment to get her things cause that's just wrong. What a bitch!!

Woww what a bitch. I really hope you broke up with her ass after that performance.

Does she have a twin sister you don't know about?

Cowboy1986 4

If she Had a twin she didn't know about she wouldn't know about it duh!!!

Llamacod 11

if it was a twin she didn't know about sure, but the question was "Does she have a twin sister YOU don't know about"

Easy solution! Change the locks and when she tries to come inside, claim you have no idea who she is and tell her to beat it before you call the cops. That'll teach the ****.

Thats a little harsh just dump her ass

StitchnLilo 24
TheDrifter 23

Now that's one classy woman you're dating.

so why was she at the apartment? maybe you dont know who she is? maybe clean up a bit- if it's not yours, take it outside. hopefully her boyfriend will let her stay. turf the mole!

SILVERbang 0

Maybe she has a long lost twin she never knew about ...