Twins

By Anonymous - 30/06/2012 01:06 - Canada - Windsor

Today, I saw my girlfriend walking hand-in-hand down the street with another man. When I confronted her, she claimed she had no idea who I was, and the guy told me to beat it. Later on, she returned to our apartment and actually tried to act as if nothing had happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 904
You deserved it 2 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DarkHelmet 10

EXACTLY!!!! I would've went straight to the locksmith and had him change the door locks. Then when she came home saw her key didn't work and knocked on the door I would open it look at her and act like I didn't know who she was and shut the door in her damn face!

Comments

Act like you don't know her. Throw her shit outside. FYL.

reallytho3 11

Lol Id sell her shit.. Op better than me

Why would you burn or sell 'shit'? Just flush her shit.

Maybe she has multiple personality disorder...

That's actually plausible although that's something I catch on kinda quick unless her episodes last really long.

justspin 7

I was thinking same thing. Kinda like a sybil. But normally in a relationship you know about this.

Yes, it's called two-face-syndrome, or TFS

are her other personalities ***** too?

Now would be a good time for her to have a twin sister she never told you about

pinkpixie06 11

They say everyone has a twin. Maybe you found hers...?

22cute 17

Sorry but that's what I keep thinking. This seems too perfect. Is it possible there's someone else who looks just like her? Was she wearing the same clothes?

my_name_is_earl 9

Is it possible she's a twin?

b0ngs 7

Dump her. She isn't worth your time if she did something like that and clearly she doesn't care about you.

shamonie22 9

That chick is crazy. Leave her ass.

perdix 29

Sibyl? (Multiple personality disorder.)

gibby1235 6

It could be a possibility, but OP may have a hard time believing that if it was true. Either way, she has some explaining to do.

perdix 29

It always works for me. perdix is my sarcastic douchebag personality, one of the other guys is a caring, sympathetic lamb who is supportive and an excellent listener.

gibby1235 6

Hey I think I remember you perdix. (haha sorry I haven't been on in forever) well yeah but this is the Internet almost everyone has a completely different personality on here. She on the other hand, if it really was her that he saw, has to explain to him the problem. Is she cheating? Was it really her? Does she really have more than one person in that head of hers?

zebralover23 14