Trustworthy

By anonymous - 18/03/2013 09:17 - United States - Torrance

Today, I was over at a friend's house feeding her cats while she was on vacation. After feeding the four of them, I found an extra cat under the sofa. Thinking it was an intruding stray, I kicked it out. She actually has 5 cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 862
You deserved it 57 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After seeing four, you immediately think the fifth is a stray? What?

Comments

MorganBrown 8

(Facepalm) You should have asked before just assuming. You better go find that cat, if not, you're going to have serious issues with the owner. Tell that cat "we gon' find you."

stop pussy footing around and go find it OP

Did you think that 5tb cat was just visiting? or he broke in because he was a "cat burglar"?!? Sorry, couldn't resist.

Even if it WAS a stray, the decent thing to do would be to take it to a shelter instead of putting it back on the streets. Or ask your friend if maybe her neighbors have cats. You know what assuming does.

And what if there was a stray cat intruding? How can you possibly know you threw out the right one? You seem to lack logical thinking, OP.

Five cats is far to many tell her needs a real social life, talking to cats doesn't count. Throwing the cat out was cruel though.

I have 4 cats and more than enough of a social life.

I had six cats because humans suck. The few (close) friends I do have, love my furbabies.

RaeNiece1 15

You Didn't At Least Think To Call Her?? YDI.

Sounds like it will be happier out there than under a couch.

X_Codes 11

Not to mention, does the owner of 4 cats really care if a 5th pops in? Maybe if it was a troublemaker, but otherwise not.