Trustworthy

By anonymous - 18/03/2013 09:17 - United States - Torrance

Today, I was over at a friend's house feeding her cats while she was on vacation. After feeding the four of them, I found an extra cat under the sofa. Thinking it was an intruding stray, I kicked it out. She actually has 5 cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 862
You deserved it 57 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After seeing four, you immediately think the fifth is a stray? What?

Comments

jsmoove3000 6
Ariana386 3

Yes, bc apparently the 5th cat let itself in with the key left under the flowerpot outside for emergencies. How the hell would a stay get in??? Furthermore, the fact that it was hiding under the sofa means it was the most skittish of all and was only coming out bc hunger won over fear....and then u threw it out of its home where that cat is going to now get its ass kicked by outdoor/legitimate stay cats.... Go find that poor kitty, n mk sure u leave ur contact info with the local shelter n call everyday in case someone else finds it n brings it in. It'll cost u to get the cat back (fee, plus getting the animal fixed if it isn't already), but that's the consequence of u tossing out a pet without clarification.... Good luck.

How do you not know how many animals you're caring for??? I have 2 inside cats, 1 outside cat, and 1 dog. My outside cat and 1 inside cat started out strays. The other cat's mother was a stray. I can understand how you hadn't seen the one cat before. People rarely see one of my inside cats b/c he usually hides when people come over, but they do know he exists. We can't all have those cool cat flap things. I live out in the country where who-knows-what would get in my house! There are regularly possum, raccoons and squirrels in my yard. Hopefully you can find the kitty and he/she is ok. But I do know that if you were feeding my pets and threw one out - we would no longer be friends!

And why didn't you called her first before you kicked the poor kitty? YDI

yzzami 17

There is absolutely no way you arent an idiot. F your friend and the cats life for you being a moron

CharlieKav 4

So because its a stray you decide to kick it? You're an asshole

fuggotmuggot 14

You don't just kick the cat out!

yeahh and I mean who knows OP, maybe it was a shy cat and was scared of you. And you kicked it out. shame on you.

Why wouldn't you call first. The chances of a random cat coming into her house is slim to none and that was just idiocy on your part.