Trustworthy

By anonymous - 18/03/2013 09:17 - United States - Torrance

Today, I was over at a friend's house feeding her cats while she was on vacation. After feeding the four of them, I found an extra cat under the sofa. Thinking it was an intruding stray, I kicked it out. She actually has 5 cats. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 862
You deserved it 57 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

After seeing four, you immediately think the fifth is a stray? What?

Comments

AnyaS 19

I hope for your friend's sake that cat knows how to get back. My kittens have never been let out. If I had a "friend" do what you did and kick out one of my kittens (I have four cats) I would never trust you again. You SO deserve it! Use some common sense.

That's a stupid conclusion to come to. How would a stray cat get in the house and under the sofa? Besides, stray cats tend to have a different look than domestic ones--they're usually a lot scrawnier and dirtier.

monkiki62 5

Wtf? Ydi. That makes no sense whats wrong with your brain receptors? Lol

Kelishas 9

Er how exactly did you think the cat magically got into the house?

nightowl713 25

I'm having a hard time understanding your logic. If you thought she only had four cats and the fifth was intruding, how did you know that the one under the couch was the intruder and not one of the other four? I feel like this has YDI written all over. Definitely should have called first.

KingCeltic77 18
ardencred 7
Thr33to16 8

No pity for the cat killer!

even if it were a stray, wouldnt u feed it? stray or whatever... that is cruel and ****** up. take it to a vet or pet shelter where someone might adopt it...

The poor thing was probably so confused..