By Anonymous - 03/10/2011 03:29 - United States

Today, while working in a jail, I had to tell an inmate arrested for domestic violence that no, he could not use his phone call to call me at home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 052
You deserved it 2 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

There's nothing you can do once he finds your number.

judices 0

You must be ugly nd fat because in jail everybody is pretty!

Lol he really likes u. Give the guy s chance. He probably has no one to call.

Well, I don't think they'd let him call home...

You know, I really wouldn't give anyone who's in jail for domestic violence a chance...

If he's locked up for domestic violence, he probably has somebody to call. It's an automatic arrest violation, regardless if the victim wanted to press charges or not. The reason is more or less so both parties can calm down and talk it out the next day if they so choose.

If he's locked up for domestic violence, he probably has somebody to call. It's an automatic arrest violation, regardless if the victim wanted to press charges or not. The reason is more or less so both parties can calm down and talk it out the next day if they so choose.

Alright alright. stop freaking out here. Don't talk to him.

well maybe if he didn't beat his family up there'd be someone to call

stacianichole 2

33 - That's not true 100% of the time.

I sure hope so....... If not that would be an awkward situation.

He's in prison dumbs, they only put you with inmates of the same sex when you're "in the joint"

Op works there. Op could be a woman, and most likely is. Did you even read the FML or just felt like commenting for the sake of having your words displayed?

#69: It's only awkward if the guy getting hit on is not a homosexual.

If your working in jail, don't bend over near him...or anyone else for that matter.

Thank you for those wonderful words of wisdom.

When he asks you to pick up his soap because he accidentaly dropped it, don't do it.

Lazy prisoner. Cant even pick up his own nasty soap. Tsk tsk.

shaggy8778 4

Dude...someone already made that joke...can we at least be original here...

BloodyDraven 0
perdix 29

S, S, S, S, M, M, M. C'mon, a little S&M never hurt anyone . . . wait, yes it does if you do it right, but you deserve it, you naughty pig. Probably some sore loser filed the charges. Give the guy a shot :)

A man can only ever go balls deep... I'm just sayin, soap or none...