By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 06:59 - United States

Today, while working at a restaurant, I watched someone throw their car door open and hit the side of my brand new car for the third time this week. I told the woman to be more careful. She told my manager that I was being racist. As I was being yelled at, I watched her hit my car again, smiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 399
You deserved it 3 862

Same thing different taste

Comments

60 The race card should not get you out of much, but it should not get you in jail. Blacks are the most disenfranchised ethnic group in the Western Hemisphere, maybe globally.

geesquared 0

I hate the race card. Maybe she's a racist, and wants to see the white man (I assume) down? I don't even see the point of doing it again... SHE WAS RACIST! Damn.

AHX_fml 0

People say that white people are the racist ones and that they're on the "top". Really, people of color are on the top, they get everything for free from welfare, and now with Obama being president, he's giving even more to them for free, while white people don't get anything. Also, have you noticed that if you do anything to a colored person, it's considered a hate crime, but it's impossible to commit a hate crime against a white person? So not only do white people have to put up with racism against them, they can't do anything about it or it's considered a hate crime. All the while, colored people are getting everything for free.

leave a bigger dent on her car....or use a key u kno wat u wanna do

All people are born equal. #19 - you fail.

sarawr 0

#47. Although, it may not be as detrimental to a white person's advancement in society it still hurts like bloody hell (as I presume all types of racism do). I'm not going to lie, I do think that a lot of the time white people do have it easier, but for those white people who aren't racist (which, I do hope is at least 98%, but then again I generally have good faith in people), you're always fighting an uphill battle to shatter the stereotype that you are.

65- Are you serious you jackass? Every American is entitles to Welfare. You can certainly commit a hate crime on a white person, or bee accused (Jena 6). YOu need to do something critical before you talk bro, READ! Because, you don't what you're talking about. The only thing "black OBama is his wife and kids! He is half-AFRICAN, that ************ wasn't stolen out of Mbutu and pushed on a ****** ship. He's descends from an immigrant just like you!

Urg, I hate it when people use the racism card. Especially since saying something is racist is being racist because saying you can't be mean to someone of another race shows that they are of another race and are therefore different...if everyone's meant to be equal, why does the word 'racism' exist? Explain clearly what happened and your boss shouldn't be mad at you. If he is, complain to someone higher up if possible.

who really cares? today people will use any excuse to play the racist card....if every 1 in the world lived together all happy like, we would find it so boring we would go nuts and start an argument just so we could kill each other some more...we need conflict to survive...i find it very entertaining people believe racism will just go away, hell no 1 today can say they went to africa and horded some slaves to do there work.....where just using the hate already there to continue the conflict as an excuse to beat ppl up. just by saying this crap...which i dont really know what it is...at all...i can count on the fact some 1 will argue it, find it affensive or simply spell check me and call me a turd nugget. so mindlessly comment away my fellow bored ppl, im sure this is accomplishing alot...over nothing at all...what so ever...ever.