By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 06:59 - United States

Today, while working at a restaurant, I watched someone throw their car door open and hit the side of my brand new car for the third time this week. I told the woman to be more careful. She told my manager that I was being racist. As I was being yelled at, I watched her hit my car again, smiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 399
You deserved it 3 862

Same thing different taste

Comments

Sue her! She lied 2 ur boss and then hit ur car on purpose(I'm guessing more than 1 time) get a lawyer and sue her ass off!

ohhhhshizzz 0

#87, I do know a little about Africa, and once again you can't group everyone together. You don't know that all black people don't know about Africa. My mother is black and she know's a great deal about Africa. And I know a lot of BLACK people who have been to Africa. And BTW: It's KNOW, not no. They don't no shit about Africa? Think about that.

yesmy_love 0

um, hi... license plate #?? police?? is this altogether impossible?? think not.

Uzumaki_fml 0

When are people going to stop citing Obama and Oprah as prime examples colored achievement? There were 43 WHITE presidents before Obama and a million WHITE talk show hosts before Oprah..... are you implying that Oprah's not a good talk show host? That just makes them the first and the exception to the rule. It doesn't make them representative.... While diagnosed with brain, lung, and testicular cancer, Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France 7 times in a row. That's an exception. ..Oh and people tend to forget that Obama's mother is a white woman from Kansas.... Are you implying that Obama's racist?

19, your going to lead a sad life if you can't recognize that racism is a ubiquitous trait amongst all people. Every One is equally capable of being, and I would argue, is to some degree racist. If you justify your negative inclinations as an acceptable response to oppression, instead of recognizing them as racist, owning that, and making an effort to correct it; you will do little more than recycle racism in our society. 49, I think you have so many holes in your logic, its sad. All of those negative things you were putting on the backs of blacks are things that ARE in fact a product of white oppression, at least to some degree. There are so many studies that support this, such as the fact that a majority of businesses will reply to an uneducated whites application over an educated black mans. They also show that the number one indicators of a persons future education and income is their parents education and income. Considering its hardly been a couple of generations since blacks started getting equal rights (which i would argue they still don't fully have) and maybe a generation since real effort to equalize education (which still isn't equal), white oppression is a huge factor in the current socioeconomic status of most blacks. Statistically, more blacks exhibit those things you find negatively, because statistically they are more likely to come from a disadvantaged back ground. The problem with both of you is that you like to put the burden on the other group.

I try to never accuse someone of racism. But some of you all are some racist motherfudgecacks, on both sides of the discussion. On my blog two days ago I posted a piece about ethnic stereotypes of blacks from a black perspective. Maybe it could add some insight to white folks and how they perceive racism... http://fartandlaugh.blogspot.com/

urban_el0quence 0

Okay. Let's break some situations down. Less qualified Black being hired over a more qualified White (which happens less than white people think) and the White person being upset = NOT RACIST Black person being cautious about their interaction with a new White person because of past offenses of White people against Blacks = NOT RACIST Less qualified White being hired over a more qualified Black just because he/she is white = RAACCIISSSSTTTT Get it? Got it? Good.

Uzumaki_fml 0

#84- ONE black presdent doesn't change everything. Just saying. Without the white vote, he wouldn't have gotten into office so yes, white people do hold the power. NEXT. I didn't vote. I'm white. Your move Sherlock.

95- Oprah is the only Billionaire talk show host though... I'm sure of it.... 19- I have always disagreed with you with your theory that racism is trickle-down. I believe a black person may be racist just as badly as a white person. The implications/consequences may be dynamically different, but still racist. This chick at the car sound racist..

urban_el0quence 0

#77 You may not have personally voted but droves of other white people did.. and many of them voted for Obama. Next. =]